Advertising & Sponsorship Disclosure
This blog is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. For questions about this blog, please contact Info@TrendProper.com.
This blog may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Trend Proper Ownership
Trend Proper, our website and any affiliations with the Trend Proper name (products, services etc.) belong to Trend Proper and its owners, Jessica Clark, Rayna Furman and Dana Buhr. All rights, title, and interest in the content displayed on the Trend Proper web site, including but not limited to Trend Proper’s Design (look and feel), data and/or information, text, graphics, images, sound or video materials, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and URL, are the property of Trend Proper or its respective partners, agents.
You understand and agree that all text, graphics, software, music, sound, photographs, videos, messages, posts, data, information, or other materials (“Content”) are the sole responsibility of the person with whom the Content originated. Thus, you are responsible for all Content that you disseminate or transmit through or by means of the Web Site. You agree that you will not use the Trend Proper website in any way to:
- Post, disseminate, or transmit any Content that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, harmful, tortuous, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- Post, disseminate, or transmit any Content that infringes or violates any party’s copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent, or other proprietary right, including, but not limited to, using third-party copyrighted materials without appropriate permission, using third-party trademarks without appropriate permission or attribution, and using or distributing third-party information (whether or not protected as a trade secret) in violation of a duty of confidentiality;
- Post, disseminate, or transmit any worms, viruses, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files, code, or programs;
- Post, disseminate, or transmit any unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, spam, junk mail, or any other type of unsolicited mass e-mail to people or entities that have not agreed to be part of such mailings;
- Impersonate any person or entity; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; intentionally omit, delete, forge, or misrepresent transmission information, including headers, return mailing, and Internet protocol addresses; or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Web Site;
- Post, disseminate, or transmit any Content you do not have the right to post, disseminate, or transmit;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
- Interfere with, disrupt, or harm in any way the Web Site or servers or networks connected to the Web Site;
- Electronically stalk or otherwise harass another user;
- Collect or store personal data about other users;
- Engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to collecting and distributing information about other users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law;
- Use the Web Site for any illegal purpose, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or in violation of the rules of any other Web site’s providers, Web sites, chat rooms, or the like; or
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or any regulations having the force of law.
- You agree to comply with all applicable local laws regarding your use of the Web Site, including, without limitation, laws regarding import/export of technical data by virtue of your online transmissions.
Web Site Intended Audience
Although Trend Proper is all about family, including kids (we love your kids!) it is not intended for their use without adult supervision. We will at times post information or stories that are not appropriate for children. Trend Proper is intended for and directed to adults 18 years or older (as constitutes an adult in the United States). This Web Site is not intended for any children under the age of 18.
The information communicated on the Trend Proper website is considered an electronic communication. When you communicate with us through the Trend Proper website or by email you are communicating with Trend Proper or our affiliates (social media, third party agencies, vendors/contractors) using electronic media and you are thus communicating with Trend Proper electronically. By accepting this agreement you agree Trend Proper may communicate electronically with you and that such communications, as well as notices, disclosures, agreements, and other communications that Trend Proper provides are acceptable to you electronically. Additionally, you are agreeing that such electronic communications are equivalent to communications in writing and shall have the same standing or effect as if they were in writing and signed by either party sending the communication.
Links to Other Web sites
Trend Proper, or third parties on Trend Proper, may provide links to other sites and/or resources, including advertisers, over which Trend Proper has no control. These links are provided solely as a convenience to users and should not be construed as an endorsement by Trend Proper of content, items, or services on those third-party Web sites. You access and use such sites, including the content, items, or services on those sites, solely at your own risk. Trend Proper makes no representations or warranties with respect to the content, ownership, or legality of any such linked web sites. You agree that Trend Proper has no responsibility or liability for the availability of such external sites or resources, or for the content, advertising, products, or other materials available through such sites or resources.
Linking to Trend Proper
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Trend Proper so long as the link does not portray Trend Proper, its affiliates, or their items or services in a false, misleading, or offensive matter. You may not use any Trend Proper logo or graphic or trademark as part of the link without the express written permission of Trend Proper.
You are hereby granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to view, copy, print, and distribute content retrieved from the Trend Proper website for your personal, noncommercial purposes, provided that you do not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices displayed on the content. You may not copy, reprint, modify, distribute, or sell content retrieved from the Trend Proper website in any way, for any commercial use or provide it to any commercial source, including other web sites, regardless of whether you receive compensation, without the prior written permission of Trend Proper.
You may not frame any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information on the Trend Proper website without the express written consent of Trend Proper. Except as expressly provided in the Agreement, nothing contained in the Agreement or on the Trend Proper website shall be construed as conferring any other license or right, expressly, by implication, by estoppel, or otherwise under any of Trend Proper’s Intellectual Property Rights or under any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Storage of Comments, Email, Data, Content
You agree that Trend Proper may establish, at its sole discretion and without prior notice to you, a maximum amount of storage space for all content maintained, disseminated, or transmitted through the Trend Proper web site. You agree that Trend Proper has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of or failure to store any messages, communications, or other any content maintained, disseminated, or transmitted through the Trend Proper website. Your contact with advertisers or other third parties you may have dealings found on or through the Trend Proper website are solely between you and the advertiser or third party. These dealings may include, but are not limited to, your participation in promotions, the payment for and delivery of items if any, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings. Trend Proper does not make any representations or warranties with respect to any items or services that may be obtained from such third parties, and you agree that Trend Proper will have no liability with respect to any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any dealings between you and any third party, or as a result of the presence of such third parties on the Trend Proper website.
User Content and Correspondence
Subscribers and users of the Trend Proper website you are acknowledging that Trend Proper does not generally prescreen Content. Trend Proper and its designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to edit, refuse, remove, or move any Content that is available via the Trend Proper website. Trend Proper reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse access to the site to any user for any reason that violates the Agreement. Trend Proper and its designees also maintains the sole right to remove any Content that violates the Agreement or that Trend Proper deems, in its sole discretion, objectionable, whether for legal or for other reasons noted in this agreement. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Trend Proper website, including your Content, may involve transmissions over various networks and require changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. You acknowledge and agree that Trend Proper may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Bulletin boards and chat rooms contain the opinions and views of other users. Trend Proper is not responsible for the accuracy of any messages on this site and you should always consult a physician or other qualified healthcare provider before relying on any information you find on this site. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. Any comments, materials, or letters sent by you to Trend Proper regarding the website, including, questions, comments, suggestions, criticisms, or the like (“Received Materials”) shall be considered to be non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights unless you explicitly state in the correspondence.
- Trend Proper will have no obligation of any kind with respect to Received Materials that you do not restrict and Trend Proper will be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, edit, abridge, create derivative works from, and/or distribute Received Materials that you do not restrict. Trend Proper is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send or post to Trend Proper, whether you restrict its distribution or not, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information, without compensation or any other obligations to anyone, including yourself.
- Comply with any and all legal process;
- Enforce the Agreement. Including responding to claims that any Content violates the rights of Trend Proper or its third parties. Protecting the rights, property, or personal safety of Trend Proper, its users and the public.
- Represent and warrant to Trend Proper that you have all necessary permission to post or transmit Content; and grant to Trend Proper a worldwide, nonexclusive, perpetual, fully sub-licensable, royalty-free right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
- Trend Proper is “not for publication” and contains “private and proprietary” information that may not be distributed
Trend Proper makes all necessary precautions and every attempt to accurately describe all producs and services listed on the website. Trend Proper does not warrant that product descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product described on the Trend Proper website is not as described when you receive it, your sole remedy is to return it to us in unused and undamaged condition in accordance with our Return Policy, which is described below.
Order Acceptance and Shipment
Your placement of an order does not necessarily assure that we will accept your order. We may require additional information regarding your order if you have not provided all of the information required by us to complete it. Once a properly completed order is received and authorization of your form of payment is received, we will promptly locate the product(s) you have ordered to place them in line for shipment. If, for some reason, we determine that we cannot ship your product within thirty (30) days following our receipt of a properly completed order, we will cancel your order and advise you of such action. Trend Proper is a reseller to end-user customers and does not accept orders from dealers, wholesalers, or other customers who intend to resell items offered on the Trend Proper website.
Pricing and Sales Tax
We cannot confirm the price of an item until you place an order. We do not charge your credit card until your order is shipped. At the time that you place your order, it will include an estimate for sales tax; the actual amount will be charged at the time your order is shipped. We will add sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses in any state in which a sales tax is required. Each customer is solely responsible for all sales/use taxes applicable to orders shipped to all other locations, if not taxed at the time of sale. The sales tax we charge will incorporate both state and local taxes and therefore may vary from one locale to another. It will be calculated based on state and local laws, which may include tax on shipping, handling, and gift-wrap charges. No sales tax is applied to gift certificates, but purchases paid for with gift certificates may be subject to tax.
Changes to the Agreement
Trend Proper reserves the right to make changes to this Agreement at any time and will post changes on the Trend Proper website to alert all users of a change or modification. Any time changes are made notice will be posted on the home page and an email will be sent to our subscriber base alerting you to changes and a link to the agreement so you can review it again. Your continued use of the Trend Proper website or placement of orders following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of any such changes.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Trend Proper are delivered to shipment carriers. The risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Return Policy within thirty (30) days following your receipt of items purchased from Trend Proper, you may return the items to Trend Proper for any reason, for a full refund, so long as they are returned unused and unopened, in the original packaging with full contents. We will process your return promptly and will remit your refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within thirty (30) business days of our receiving your return. If your return is not due to our error, we will deduct the shipping costs from your refund. If you are returning a gift, you will receive a store credit for the value of the returned item minus shipping costs. The credit may be used at any time toward purchases from Trend Proper.
The information (including, without limitation, advice and recommendations) and services on the Trend Proper website are intended solely as a general educational aid and are neither medical nor healthcare advice for any individual problem nor a substitute for medical or other professional advice and services from a qualified healthcare provider familiar with your unique facts. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider regarding any medical condition and before starting any new treatment. Nothing contained in the Trend Proper website is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. The information and services are provided with the understanding that neither Trend Proper nor its suppliers or users are engaged in rendering legal, medical, counseling, or other professional services or advice. Your use of the Trend Proper website is subject to the additional disclaimers and caveats that may appear throughout the web site. Trend Proper and its agents assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based on the information, services, or other material on the Trend Proper website. While Trend Proper strives to keep the information on the web site accurate, complete, and up-to-date, Trend Proper and its suppliers cannot guarantee, and will not be responsible for, any damage or loss related to the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information.
Disclaimer of Warranties: Use of the Trend Proper Website
The Trend Proper website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Except as specifically provided herein, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Trend Proper expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Trend Proper does not make any warranty that the web site will meet your requirements, or that access to the Trend Proper website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. Trend Proper makes no warranties as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Trend Proper website or as to the accuracy, quality, or reliability of any information obtained through the web site. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the web site is used at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Trend Proper or through the website shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
Limitations of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that under no circumstances will Trend Proper be liable for indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, any loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of goodwill, cost of procurement of substitute services, or any other indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, howsoever caused, and on any theory of liability, whether for breach of contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability), or otherwise resulting from the use of, or the inability to use, the web site. The use of, or the inability to use, items purchased on the web site. The cost of procurement of substitute services, items, or web sites. Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data. The statements or conduct of any third party on the web site. Any other matter relating to the Trend Proper website. These limitations will apply whether or not Trend Proper has been advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Trend Proper, its directors, officers, employees, agents, co-branders, subsidiaries, parents, and affiliates, from and against any and all liability, losses, claims, demands, disputes, damages, and costs of any kind, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of litigation resulting from or in any way connected with your use of the Trend Proper website; content you submit, post, or transmit through the Trend Proper website; your breach of the Agreement; and your connection to the Trend Proper website.
Trend Proper is a registered trademark of Trend Proper, L.L.C. The Trend Proper logo and design, Trend Proper and other marks are trademarks or service marks of Trend Proper, L.L.C. All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners. You may not use or display any trademarks or service marks owned by Trend Proper without our prior written consent. You may not use or display any other trademarks or service marks displayed on this site without the permission of their owners.
Modification or Suspension of the Website
You agree that Trend Proper may, in its sole discretion, and at any time, modify, discontinue, or suspend its operation of this website, or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, without notice to you, and you agree that Trend Proper will not be liable for the consequences of doing so.
You agree that Trend Proper may, in its sole discretion, and at any time, terminate your use of the website, and may remove or delete any or all of your content within the website, without prior notice to you for any reason that Trend Proper, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate. You further agree that Trend Proper will not be liable to you or to any third party for the consequences of any termination of your use of or access to the Trend Proper website. In the event of any termination of your use of or access to the Trend Proper website, you agree that the provisions of the Agreement regarding Protection of Intellectual Property Rights and License, Trademark Notices, Indemnification, Disclaimer or Warranties, Limitations of Liability, and Applicable Law shall survive any such termination.
Severability of Agreement
If any provision of the Agreement is found by a court or other binding authority to be invalid, you agree that every attempt shall be made to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in that provision, and the remaining provisions contained in the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Limitations of Actions Brought Against Trend Proper
You agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of your use of the Trend Proper website or the Agreement must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or it shall forever be barred, notwithstanding any statute of limitations or other law to the contrary.
The Agreement and the resolution of any dispute related to the Agreement, the Trend Proper website, or items you purchase through the Trend Proper website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any legal action or proceeding between Trend Proper and you related to the Agreement shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in California, County of Los Angeles and/or the Northern District of California, and you agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
If you have any questions or concerns with respect to the Agreement or web site you may contact a representative of Trend Proper by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org